Four

I've been meaning to scrap the pictures from my daughter's fourth birthday. I got some inspiration from the below sketch, Becky Fleck Sketch # 132:


Here is my rendition:





As you can see, I don't usually take sketches too literally. They're great to give you a general idea of what you want and can be interpreted in many ways. Here's some details on how I put this together.



Using alphabet stickers, I used my chalk ink pad and colored the letters so they went better with the papers. I also inked the edges of my photos, the photo mats, and some of the other decorations. I also took some wooden flourishes and inked them as well.



The papers are from Hot off The Press, the Bohemian Dreams Paper Pack. The base paper is also from Hot off The Press, from another kit older.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stay

Kindergarten